Are you ready for Christmas yet? Any last minute shopping to do? I always have trouble coming up with gifts for people like the grandparents, who don’t really need anything, and coworkers who you may not know well enough to know what they would like. I’ve put together a list of some of our favorite things in hopes that it will help you out!
(When in doubt, go with the laundry detergent. Trust me on this one. Maybe buy yourself a bottle too 🙂
- Le Creuset Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons $20 We needed some replacements as our measuring cups and spoons have grown legs and wandered off over the years. These are a really nice set from Le Creuset, and have a good weight to them too.
- Le Creuset Stainless Steel Measuring Cups $45 To go with the measuring spoon set above, we also asked for the matching measuring cups.
- Silicone Bee Spatulas $23-35 How cute are these? We’ve been replacing a lot of kitchenware, and who doesn’t need a new set of spatulas?
- Calphalon Stainless Steel Skillet $80 Our new favorite pan! All of our old pans have been losing Teflon, so we didn’t feel comfortable continuing to use them. We’ve replaced our primary skillet with this nice quality one from Calphalon, and don’t know why we didn’t make the switch sooner.
- NEST Candles $44 Our favorite candle brand, in a Christmassy scent. We love the grapefruit version as well.
- The Best Laundry Detergent Ever $26 Okay guys, stay with me on this one. This laundry detergent is like crack. Because of the cost I mostly use it for sheets, blankets, pillows, and other bedding, but it is seriously the best smelling laundry detergent I have ever used. A little goes a long way.
- Silk Pillowcase $89 I have been asking for one of these forever. Purported to help prevent wrinkles and frizzy hair, I just think it would be nice and luxurious to sleep on a silk pillowcase. If it has some added benefits I’ll take those too.
- Purple Pillow $98 We are desperately in need of new pillows. I think we’re still sleeping on $7 Target pillows from college right now (no judgment if these work for you) but we’re getting older and I swear my neck is suffering from a lack of support. Several MD friends have recommended this pillow so now may be the time to try them out.
- Herbology Shirt $15 If you have a bookworm friend who is really into Harry Potter, or even better a bookworm/gardener, this might be a great gift for them. I wear my Herbology shirt All. The. Time.
- Kendra Scott Necklace $104 I’ve been wearing these Kendra Scott necklaces for the past several years, and because I rarely take them off the metal tends to discolor over time. This year I’m asking for one in sterling silver with a Labradorite gem that I’ve been eyeballing.
- Recipe Cards $10 Everyone loves baked goods! Include these adorable cards with your treats so that your gift recipient can enjoy the food as many times as they’d like.
- Mini Loaf Pans $27 We purchased these adorable holiday-themed mini loaf pans this year so that I can wrap up my traditional holiday gift of mini Anadama Bread loaves for all of our favorite people! I’ll be including the recipe cards shown above with each loaf.
- Bourbon-Barrel Aged Wine $15 This is my favorite grocery-store wine of all time. Ever since our year when we lived in Kentucky I have loved bourbon-barrel aged drinks, and Zinfandel is my favorite red wine option.
I hope this gift guide helps you buy for everyone on your Christmas list (and seriously, get the laundry detergent!).